Do you want to help a person with autism to adapt to a new home?
We are seeking volunteers to be buddies for adults with autism who prepare to move into a new home.
MIKASA z.s. helps people with autism and severe intellectual disabilities find their way to happiness. Because that’s the path we all take – no matter what. We at Mikasa do our best to make life better for everyone who depends on the help of others. We couldn’t do it without you. Please support our work. It’s worth the good feeling.
What will you do?
- You’ll be a buddy to an adult with autism at each meeting.
- You will help him or her to get to know the new environment and with gradual acclimatisation.
- You will spend time with him/her doing activities that he/she enjoys.
- You will support him in adapting to his new environment.
- Together with staff, you will prevent and respond to any discomfort he might experience during the course.
If you are interested in our offer and you decide to accept this unique opportunity, please let us know!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mgr. Klára Lichoníková
+420 775 150 103